RE: [Czechlist] monuments, or heritage

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
      > >Czech out their website at:
      >
      >Aaaaagh. NEVER use that dreadful pun on Czechlist or I shall call the
      >police.
      >:)

      And you will be severely punished.
      Perhaps even sent to the punitentiary.

      Michael

      Tel. (+1-817) 577-5239, Fax (+1-817) 514-6413
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
        >Check out this:
        >
        >http://www.ckrumlov.cz/uk/mesto/firmy/i_bryce.htm

        It seems he provides "intermediary services", not to mention
        "geneology tracing".

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
          Yes, this is the place full of puns (or pens?)

          Martin

          > And you will be severely punished.
          > Perhaps even sent to the punitentiary.
          >
          > Michael
        • Zdenek_Bobek
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
            I think the man is Belcher Bryce an american who settled in Cesky Krumlov.
            Quite nice and clever guy. There was something about him and other foregners
            living in the CZ in CT2 about a year ago.

            Bob