Re: [Czechlist] nocnatka! a shares

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi M.,
      just in a hurry, as usual.

      Yes, I =ll be there tomorrow if nothing happens and no client call ... you
      know..

      Yes, you really helped me with the shares stuff - first, you at least
      explained me what this was about, second, you wsere the only one to try.
      Thanks a lot.
      Didn ´t have time to call Monika - but we can talk about it tomorrow.

      TC
      Martin

      ----- Original Message ----- ne akcie = junior equities) a jde spis o
      kmenove akcie.