(Cross-posted) Shares

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 1999
      Hi folks,

      With some of you, we were recently talking about each of us letting the
      others to nitpick in a piece of what we have translated. Well, I have today
      some stuff to present - now for a help, we can nitpick it later.

      TIA and TC
      Martin

      issued _ordinary/current_ share capital -
      bezne/ aktualni ? zakladni jmeni nebo akciovy kapital ?

      COntext:
      All the directors of Company holding Company Shares have irrevocably
      undertaken to accept, or procure acceptance of, the Offer in respect of
      holdings totalling 95.512 Company Shares, representing approximately 0,1 per
      cent of the issued ordinary share capital of Company as at 25 July, 2000.

      "taper relief" ("progresivni odecet z dani?
      For periods after April 1998, the rate of capital gains tax paid by an
      individual is effectively reduced the longer he. has owned his Company's
      Shares..

      If you are a CREST sponsored member, you should refer to your CREST sponsor
      before taking any action.
      Sponsor?? CREST?
      CREST seems to be something like the Czech RMS system. The sponsor seems to
      act as a broker, puting orders to transfer shares in CREST.

      Stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax ("SDRT")
      No stamp duty or SDRT will be payable by Company Shareholders as a result of
      accepting the Offer: