Fw: Translation from Czech to English

  • Zdenek_Bobek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2000
      Hi all,

      I have received the following mail from Mr. Miller.
      Since the text of the document is in Hungarian i am not able to help him.
      Please, can anybody, who can speak Hungarian translate the text for him? I
      instructed Mr Miller to subscribe to our group to be able to contact those
      of us who can tell him more than me.

      Cau

      Bob