A small proofreading job

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hello, dear listmates!
      I need help of a native speaker of English to proofread some 8 pages of the text I have translated. It is a commentary for a video tape about the region where I live and I would like it to sound as natural as possible. Anybody interested, please contact me off-list at jaroslav.hejzlar@... or by phone (604 54 39 56). Thanks a lot. (It is a paid job, of course.)

      Have a nice summer, everybody.

      Jarda Hejzlar