Book Tip

  • coilin_oconnor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2003
      Hi there folks,
      I don't know how highly you rate the two-volume Zahradnicek Cz-En
      technical dictionary, but it is currently on sale in the "Levne
      knihy" shop halfway up Wenceslas Sq. for 299 CZK (for both volumes).
      The En-Cz version is also available. This is something of a
      bargain, as most "reputable" bookshops are still selling it for
      1300 - 1600 CZK.
      As I said I haven't had the chance to really check out how good it
      is, but for that sort of money I reckon it may as well be bought.
      Thought I'd pass on the info in case some of you are interested.
      Best regards
      Coilin