Re: [Czechlist] TERM: trim help

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2003
      Jirka, I have checked my printing and digital prepress manuals, and I can
      find no such term as "trim help". A search on Google yields only meanings
      involving borders, etc., to be sewn on various craft items, and programming
      commands that allow removal of various digits or characters from entries in
      databases. If I find anything more, I'll tell you. This is a real stumper. It
      might be Switzlish.