TERM: 2 Asstd 3D stocking

  • Tropen
    Message 1 of 12 , May 13 2:26 AM
      Hi,
      Anybody knows the meaning of the following string?

      2 Asstd 3D stocking
      = 2 (assortiment)styles of 3D stocking

      Sorry, no context available

      Thank you!

      Tropen
    • Elena Cuyen-Butterworth
      Message 2 of 12 , May 13 4:22 AM
        Ahoj Tropen,

        Ja by som to prelozila ako "trojrozmerni pancucha". Pozri sa na nu:
        http://www.artcohen.com/light3d.asp
        "trojrozmerni pancucha (2 ruzne druhy)" alebo "trojrozmerni pancucha (2
        ruzne vzory)"
        Nie som si ista, asi vies lepsie ako sa to uvadza u vas.

        Elena

        Anybody knows the meaning of the following string?

        2 Asstd 3D stocking
        = 2 (assortiment)styles of 3D stocking

        Sorry, no context available

        Thank you!

        Tropen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Czechlist resources:

        Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 12 , May 13 5:56 AM
          Hi Coilin,

          *Fas* is usually minced/grinded meat. (for a recepy of a *dog* fas, check
          www.magazlin.cz/pes/ ). Here, I believe fas stands for minced mashrooms,
          perhaps mixed with eggs and shortly fried.

          As to "tvarovane - I suspect these are just various shapes cut out of
          potatoes

          zastrcne vejce - could that be a typo for "zast^rene' " vejce - i.e an egg
          broken and carefully - to avoid stirring - emptied into a boiling water/soup
          and boiled?

          HTH

          Message 4 of 12 , May 13 9:20 AM
            ahoj Elena,

            Diky za pomoc!
            Nejdriv jsem myslel, ze se jedna o jakesi nadoby, do kterych se davaji detem
            darky. Nasel jsem vsak odkazy svedcici o tom, ze se jedna o vysoke svitici
            figury s vanocnimi motivy, ktere si v US casto s oblibou stavi pred domy.

            http://www.dekra-lite.com/parkdisplays5_big.htm
            http://www.christmasspectacular.com/spectac.htm

            Takze by mel vyhovovat preklad "2 vzory trojrozmernych figur".

            Jeste 1x dik!

            Message 5 of 12 , May 13 1:39 PM
              Hi Coilin,
              I would suggest "shaped potatoes", some restaurants shape potatoes
              beautifully into cute ovals or squares, etc., and "mushroom stuffing." Hope
              this helps.
              Liba

            • Jaroslav Hejzlar
              Message 6 of 12 , May 13 1:46 PM
                Hi, Coilin!
                "zastr^ene' vejce" is also called "ztracene' vejce", i.e. "poached egg".
                Jarda

                > Are there any chefs out there who might know what the following are:
                >
                > kruti prsa plnena zampionovou *fasi" (long a, hacek over the s)
                >
                > tvarovane brambory (Potaot shapes??)
                >
                > MTIA
                > Coilin

                > Czechlist resources:

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Czechlist resources:

                Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

              • coilin_oconnor
                Message 7 of 12 , May 15 10:34 AM
                  Thanks to Martin, Jaroslav and Liba for their help with those
                  culinary terms the other day.
                  Best regards Coilin