Re: [Czechlist] jednotka VBU

    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2003
      Hi Helga,

      > od ríjna 1999 v provozu jednotka VBU

      Could it by any means be "vojensky bojovy utvar" (vojensky' bojovy' u'tvar)? Is
      there an acute accent over the U or not, anyway?

      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2003
        > VBU = visbreaking unit (krakovaci jednotka, jednotka snizovani viskozity)

        I finally found the above too, but Lenka was faster than me...

        Jirka Bolech
      • Helga Humlova
        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2003
          Thanks to Lenka and Jirka - at another part of this document they are indeed
          talking about a "visbreaking unit" - I just wasn't smart enough to see the
          connection :-((

          Helga
          VBU = visbreaking unit (krakovaci jednotka, jednotka snizovani viskozity)
          Lenka