jednotka VBU

  • Helga Humlova
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2003
      Hi list,

      I am translating something regarding the "ropni prumysl".

      In a list of what the company did and achieved in recent years it says:

      od ríjna 1999 v provozu jednotka VBU

      Co prosim je VBU????

      Dekuji predem
      Helga
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2003
        Hi Helga,

        > od ríjna 1999 v provozu jednotka VBU

        Could it by any means be "vojensky bojovy utvar" (vojensky' bojovy' u'tvar)? Is
        there an acute accent over the U or not, anyway?

        Jirka Bolech
      • Lenka Mandryszová
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2003
          Hi Helga,
          VBU = visbreaking unit (krakovaci jednotka, jednotka snizovani viskozity)
          Lenka

          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2003
            > VBU = visbreaking unit (krakovaci jednotka, jednotka snizovani viskozity)

            I finally found the above too, but Lenka was faster than me...

            Jirka Bolech
          • Helga Humlova
            Message 5 of 5 , May 10, 2003
              Thanks to Lenka and Jirka - at another part of this document they are indeed
              talking about a "visbreaking unit" - I just wasn't smart enough to see the
              connection :-((