RE: [Czechlist] TERM: medical: klinicky obraz

  • Vladimír Lopata
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2003
      clinical picture (Millenium)

      Vladimir Lopata

      ---
      Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
    • kzgafas
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2003
        Thanks for the help. Indeed: "clinical picture" seems to be right.

        It was the first thing that had entered my mind, but I immediately
        refused it as something horribly Czenglish.

        Kostas

        To make living by building new bridges among nations, it is important
        to keep the existing ones regularly destroyed.:-)