TERM: medical: klinicky obraz

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2003
      Does anyone know how to translate "klinicky obraz" to Eng? It refers
      to overall diagnosis of a patient.

      Thank you,

      Kostas
    • Vladimír Lopata
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2003
        clinical picture (Millenium)

        Vladimir Lopata

        ---
        Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
      • kzgafas
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2003
          Thanks for the help. Indeed: "clinical picture" seems to be right.

          It was the first thing that had entered my mind, but I immediately
          refused it as something horribly Czenglish.

          Kostas

          To make living by building new bridges among nations, it is important
          to keep the existing ones regularly destroyed.:-)