Re: [Czechlist] TERM: mouth balling - Urgent!

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 5, 2003
      In a message dated 5/5/03 5:47:03 PM, transman@... writes:

      > My first thought when I read the
      >> sentence was that while a couple was waiting for something they were
      sexually
      >> kissing ("to ball" can mean to have sexual intercourse in US English, and
      >> "mouthballing while waiting" sounded to me like French kissing while
      sitting
      >> in a waiting room).

      >Tsk, tsk, now we know where *your* mind's at! :-D

      I once worked at a communications company that had a lot of bad writers. I
      went on a five-week vacation, and when I returned, all the women in my
      department said, "THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK!" It wasn't because I'm such a
      s^vihak, but because they were not capable of noticing all the dirty double
      entendres that very often accidentally cropped up in the writers' work. I
      guess there had been a couple of embarrassments while I was gone.

      Here's a great one from a document that company produced as a plan for a
      cost-saving program for one of the Big Three automakers:

      "Individuals and groups are rewarded for their accomplishments in waste
      elimination."

      I was the first one to think that sounded like praising children during
      toilet training. After that, everybody saw it, and they had to change it.