Re: [Czechlist] Is USA a UFO?

  • Zemedelec@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 8:11 AM
      More like a big, ambitious, rather messy experiment. On a grand scale, like
      my cigarette-smoking machine in high school--a fine idea using running water
      and a glass chamber to create a vacuum so the machine "smoked" various brands
      to demonstrate, through a filter, which had the most tar. Unfortunately it
      created TOO MUCH of a vacuum and the glass imploded, causing the science
      teacher to yell the first "Dammit!" that ever went unpunished in that
      long-ago girls' school.

      Leslie