Ger to En job: Technical Docs

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2003
      Hi folks,

      I am looking for someone able to translate technicalese (cables, engineering) from German to English, preferably English/American... than German, but not required.
      Probably dozens of pages rather than one or two, to start flowing in late May or during June.

      Please let me know off-list (with some kind of rates)

      Thanks