job

  • Miroslav Herold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2000
      **************************************
      Hi all,

      I have just received following enquiry:
      QUOTE

      5 pages, financial

      Czech > English

      Translate from : Czech
      Translation To : English
      Nature of Item to be translated : Business/Financial
      Number of Pages (250 words/page) that need to be translated(approx) : 5

      Additional info under \
      For more information, see:
      http://www.elance.com/home?rid=24EM

      ENDQUOTE

      Any of native speakers interested? See above metioned address.

      BR
      Mirek

      **************************************

      Ing. Miroslav HEROLD, CSc.

      Tlumočník/překladatel/poradce/volný novinář

      Tel.: 00420 2 51554950

      Mobil: 0606 865870

      E-mail: miroslav_herold@..., mherold@...

      **************************************

    • MK jazykové centrum
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2000
        Hi out there,
        Is there anyone interested in a translation? It´s a company profile (gas and
        oil company) for I-net presentation sized about 10 standard pages (NS).
        Czech-English. Preferably native speaker well oriented in this field. I
        simply do not dare doing that transl. Should be back here on 18th Oct.
        Morning. Respect your price (reasonable one).
        Thks for help
        Martin Koci
        koci@...
      • Hana Viansová
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          Hi all,
          anyone interested in microbiology/bacteriology translations? If so please contact Mrs Hajna at hajna@....
          And a question - any suggestions how to translate inker, penciller, colorist, separator, letterer and layout&design? All apparently engaged in the making of a cartoon.
          TIA
          Hanka

          ---
          Odchoz� zpr�va neobsahuje viry.
          Zkontrolov�no antivirov�m syst�mem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
          Verze: 6.0.449 / Virov� b�ze: 251 - datum vyd�n�: 27.1.2003