Re: [Czechlist] Re: Title Case

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4 3:53 AM
      In a message dated 4/4/03 3:08:49 AM, karel6005@... writes:

      > (BTW No.2: Would anyone have a tip where and how to order books like
      > this here in Cz? Seems to me that apart from taking a personal trip
      > to Charing Cross bookstores there are not many possibilities.)

      When a buddy of mine without a credit card needed English books in Prague,
      and needed them fast, I would order them for him from Amazon.de. They seem
      to have access to any book you can get from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk, but
      the books arrive faster than they do from the US and the shipping cost to the
      CR is lower.

    • Zdenek Mikan
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4 4:14 AM
        IMHO this solution (amazon.de) is much cheaper than STARMAN BOHEMIA.

        Zdenek