Re: company's slogan - new idea

  • Dusan Papousek
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      New idea. What about: "We care about future. Think about yours!"

      D. P.
      Previous report:

      Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:33:40 +0200
      From: "Dusan Papousek" <Papousek@...>
      Subject: Re: Please help me with a company's slogan

      A big company selling high-quality products (electronics, chemistry, precise
      machinery) wants me to translate the following slogan (plus many other
      things):

      "My myslime na budoucnost, myslete s nami".

      I am not good on things like that, could you please tell me what do you
      think about the following attempt to translate this slogan?

      "We are thinking about (the?) future, think with us".

      By the way, "zakaznicka karta" is "customer's card" ?

      Thanks to all...

      D. P.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        In a message dated 4/1/03 2:00:59 PM, Papousek@... writes:

        > New idea. What about: "We care about future. Think about yours!"

        How about, "Think with us -- about the future."