Re: [Czechlist] OS: OPerating vs. Operational + pasta apology

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
      If you will be happy with MS jargon only, then it's solely "operating"
      system. No idea what Pinguins call their stuff.

      You win with the pasta thing - I checked pics on Google. Strange enough, I
      would sweat it's a pasta pie filled with meat or spinach. Must have confused
      that with something else. But I am ready to come to any Italian food place
      you choose for a friendly meeting!

      hth

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Janda" <martinjanda@v...>

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • coilin_oconnor <coilin@mybox.cz>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
          Hi sorry for the last post (Martin gave me a bit of a fright and I
          hit the button by mistake :-))
          Thanks again everyone
          FWIW, I went with Tagliatelle and sent a note to the client.
          Once again, it's the menus that give me problems. I wonder if the
          Czech chefs realise the problems they cause translators... They put
          the lawyers and building contractors to shame.
          If I remember, I must root out a few "beauties" and bring them to
          the next Czecllist meeting :-)
          Take care