Re: [Czechlist] Re. Svepomoc

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 2:00 PM
      Petr Adamek wrote:
      >O tu akci bych mel take zajem, ale nebylo by rozumnejsi to nechat az po
      dovolenych?
      Mimochodem, mluvilo by se taky cesky, nebo jenom anglicky?

      Tomas added:
      >As for me, the sooner, the better. Melvyn's suggestion for Thursday suits
      fine to me. I am already looking forward.

      Melvyn responds:
      So it looks like 6.30 Thursday evening, in the Jama 'Oasis Garden', V Jame,
      Prague 1 ...unless anybody has any strong objections?? Speak now or forever
      hold your peace.

      We can discuss the details that concern you there. Petr. Personally I would
      welcome half Czech half English but see how it goes, eh?

      Anything else on the agenda??

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com