Old Czech and history...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Anyone interested in translating a bit of text (aprox. 10 NS) to go into an
      art book on North Bohemia??

      It's on how that part of the country was populated and by whom back in
      "praotec Cech" times and part of it is writtend in "pretend old Czech" (not
      that old) - that part would have to be translated using "pretend old
      English" - nothing complicated or historically correct, just something that
      looks old fashioned......

      Rest of the text is pretty straightforward and deals with museums and
      tourist sites.

      I know this will be a bit complicated and I wouldn't dream of doing it
      myself - one of the occassions that really calls for a native speaker (but
      probably with extensive consultancy service from a native Czech and
      historian), so I'm trying to get a good price worth the effort and a
      reasonable deadline.

      Contact me off-list if interested.

      Thanks

      Matej