URGENT Eng - cz potential job - technical

  • Helga Humlova
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi List,

      a colleague asked me whether I know of someone being able to translate a
      technical machinery manual from ENG into CZ. Trados would be a plus.
      I know there are some "technicians" on the list, but can't remember who it
      is....

      Pls contact me off line and I'll put you in contact with my colleague.

      Thanks
      Helga
    • Vladimír Lopata
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
        Any considerations about English equivalent.

        Thank you

        Vladimir Lopata

        ---
        Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
      • Helga Humlova
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
          non health-hazardous material/article/product (according to google)

          Helga
          Any considerations about English equivalent.

          Thank you

          Vladimir Lopata

          ---
          Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.

          Czechlist resources:

          Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

        • melvyn.geo <zehrovak@dr.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Vladimír Lopata <lopa@o...> wrote:

            >Zdravotni nezavadnost vyrobku

            Check the archives for more ideas on 'Zdravotne nezavadny' and 'zdravotni n=
            ezavadnost':

            and then in messages 698, 699, 702, 703, 707 and 710-715.