Re: [Czechlist] HELP = EDG PLUSPRESS

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      Mirek,

      The standard phrase has "expressed" in its place. It's a wild guess, but I
      suspect this is an outcome of a lousy OCR work... Anyway, I would - if a
      hint from the client is unavailable - translate it in a standard way, as if
      with "expressed".

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Ing. Miroslav HEROLD - IOL"
        > WHETHER EDG PLUSPRESS OR IMPLIED

        Hello Mirek,

        I'd bet a pound to a penny that this is a weird printing or transmission error of some kind. In this context I would normally expect to find the word 'express', i.e. 'vyslovny'. Somehow an X seems to have been replaced by an 'EDG PLUS'!

        M.
        ---
        Cynik je clovek, ktery sice zna cenu vseho, ale nezna hodnotu niceho.
        - O. Wilde
      • Michael Trittipo
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
          >> WHETHER EDG PLUSPRESS OR IMPLIED

          Souhlasim s Martinem i Melvynem: "whether express or implied" (no need
          for the -ed on 'express').