RE: soft and hard costs

  • Rubková
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi friend,

      can somebody explain be the above financial terms?

      The context is as follows:
      Bank Charge structure: Regardless of how it is being paid i.e. soft or hadr
      costs as compensating balances may be required to meet these expences.

      Thanks

      sarka
      ---
      Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
    • Zemedelec@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 7, 2003
        Just for fun, there's a phrase of James Baldwin's I'd like someone to try to
        translate: "Drop dead slowly, in great pain!" (vocative) I guess the "drop
        safe" title line reminded me.

        Leslie