Re: [Czechlist] Re. Svepomoc

  • Tomáš Skřont
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2000
      Petr Adamek wrote:
      O tu akci bych mel take zajem, ale nebylo by rozumnejsi to nechat az po dovolenych?
      Mimochodem, mluvilo by se taky cesky, nebo jenom anglicky?
      Zdravi
      Petr Adamek

      I add:
      As for me, the sooner, the better. Melvyn's suggestion for Thursday suits fine to me. I am already looking forward. Freelance translators may go on holidays throughout the whole year, not during summer only .

      Ing. Tomáš Skřont
      levný, rychlý a spolehlivý překladatelský servis z a do AJ
      Kurzova 12/2224, Praha 5
      telefon/fax: 56 156 77
      mobil: 0602 712 923
      www.dtk.cz/tomasskront

    • Melvyn Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2000
        Petr Adamek wrote:
        >O tu akci bych mel take zajem, ale nebylo by rozumnejsi to nechat az po
        dovolenych?
        Mimochodem, mluvilo by se taky cesky, nebo jenom anglicky?

        Tomas added:
        >As for me, the sooner, the better. Melvyn's suggestion for Thursday suits
        fine to me. I am already looking forward.

        Melvyn responds:
        So it looks like 6.30 Thursday evening, in the Jama 'Oasis Garden', V Jame,
        Prague 1 ...unless anybody has any strong objections?? Speak now or forever
        hold your peace.

        We can discuss the details that concern you there. Petr. Personally I would
        welcome half Czech half English but see how it goes, eh?

        Anything else on the agenda??

        FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com