  • Pecinkova - preklady
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      can anyone suggest any "generally applicable" translation of "contract and its schedules and appendices" and "amendment and its exhibits" (the "amendment" is related to the "contract"). I am translating a text where all these expressions are listed in one paragraph with their numbers so I need to somehow distinguish them.

      Thanks for any suggestions.