IT terms

  • jenda222000 <jan_smejkal@post.cz>
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 26, 2003
      Vazeni pratele,
      nevedeli byste nahodou cesky ekvivalent pro tyto terminy? Pro uplnost
      prikladam i kontext.
      Dekuji predem za Vase navrhy.
      Jan Smejkal

      cookies
      Internet tags
      web beacons
      log files
      server logs
      clickstream

      As you navigate through this site, certain anonymous information can
      be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively
      providing the information) using various technologies, such as
      cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data
      collection (log files, server logs, clickstream). Your Internet
      browser automatically transmits to this site some of this anonymous
      information, such as the URL of the Web site you just came from and
      the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the browser version your
      computer is currently using. This site may also collect anonymous
      information from your computer through cookies and Internet tags or
      web beacons. You may set your browser to notify you when a cookie is
      sent or to refuse cookies altogether, but certain features of this
      site might not work without cookies.
    • Zemedelec@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 7, 2003
        Just for fun, there's a phrase of James Baldwin's I'd like someone to try to
        translate: "Drop dead slowly, in great pain!" (vocative) I guess the "drop
        safe" title line reminded me.

        Leslie