RESOURCE: Philately glossary

  • melvyn.geo <zehrovak@dr.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "karel6005 <karel6005@h...>" <karel6005@h...> wrote:

      > An interesting MULTI(underlined twice)lingual glossary of
      > environmental terms can be found at
      >
      > http://glossary.eea.eu.int/EEAGlossary/

      Thanks for sharing that with us, Karel. Will add it to the Czechlist Resources Pages along with your other tips. Actually, you have reminded me that I came across a multilingual glossary of stamp collecting a while ago. You NEVER KNOW when this kind of thing might just come in useful.

      http://www.japhila.cz/zakladni_vyrazyBB.htm

      M.
      ---
      You never know when you're making a memory.
      - RICKIE LEE JONES