Re: Ignorance by Kundera

  • karel6005 <karel6005@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 20, 2003
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, JPKIRCHNER@a... wrote:
      > The original is supposed to be in French, but I can't find it in
      that language anywhere -- not even on Amazon.fr. Is it possible that
      it's not available in the original language?

      It is possible. As far as I know, the book was at first published in
      Spanish. Then I bought an English translation from the French but it
      can be that the French text still exists in manuscript only.

      BR

      Karel