Re: [Czechlist] Svepomoc

  • Miroslav Herold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2000
      Hi Melvyn,

      your idea is excellent, just let me know the date/time of the next meeting.

      BR

      Mirek
      Ing.Miroslav HEROLD, CSc.

      tlumocník/prekladatel/poradenství/volný novinár
      tel.: xx420 2 536549
      mobil: 0606 865870
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2000

        >your idea is excellent, just let me know the date/time of the next meeting.

        No date has yet been set - please state your preferences. I have set up
        another mailing-list for Czechlist members who are interested in such
        workshops. This list is for the discussion of practical details relating to
        get-togethers, meetings, workshops and other matters that would not interest
        our non-Prague members.

        Anybody interested can join by sending a blank message to
        Svepomoc-subscribe@egroups.com

        Regards,

        Melvyn