Re: [Czechlist] Svepomoc

  • Zdenek_Bobek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 5:51 AM
      WONDERFUL IDEA
      When and where will the next pub meeting be?
      I will come to Prague.

      Bob

      Melvyn wrote:
      > I suggest that we could help to fill this gap with a little mutual
      > assistance. How about weekly or fortnightly get-togethers of Czech and
      > native English-speaking translators from Czechlist with the aim of helping
      > one another develop skills? I would envisage such activities as:
      > Anybody interested? Maybe we could discuss this idea at our next informal
      > pub meeting (sometime next week?). Meanwhile, any ideas or comments,
      > anybody?
    • Miroslav Herold
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 1:57 PM
        Hi Melvyn,

        your idea is excellent, just let me know the date/time of the next meeting.

        BR

        Mirek
        Ing.Miroslav HEROLD, CSc.

        tlumocník/prekladatel/poradenství/volný novinár
        tel.: xx420 2 536549
        mobil: 0606 865870
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 3:59 AM

          >your idea is excellent, just let me know the date/time of the next meeting.

          No date has yet been set - please state your preferences. I have set up
          another mailing-list for Czechlist members who are interested in such
          workshops. This list is for the discussion of practical details relating to
          get-togethers, meetings, workshops and other matters that would not interest
          our non-Prague members.

          Anybody interested can join by sending a blank message to
          Svepomoc-subscribe@egroups.com

          Regards,

          Melvyn