Translation in Prague - tommorow

  • Petr Jarolím
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Dear all!

      Anyone interested in a half-day translation tommorow in Prague?.
      Technical/commercial stuff. The client is involved in construction of
      pipings, steelwork, and erection in general. Price - negotiable.
      Call Mr. Stacha or Skyba (no hacky, carky). Phone: 596611198.
      The client is Ostrava-based and as I am rather busy now, I not want to
      spend the whole day by travelling....

      thanks
      Hana