Re: [Czechlist] ceska financni zkratka "CF"

  • Pecinkova - preklady
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      Myslim, ze by to mohl byt Cash Flow, jak jiz nekdo podotknul.

      Iveta Pecinkova
    • Helga Humlova
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
        Thanks Iveta and Vladimir - I guess it was just too late for my brains last
        night - it certainly must be "cash flow" - the table I was working on was
        table on "financni toky".
        Helga

        Myslim, ze by to mohl byt Cash Flow, jak jiz nekdo podotknul.

        Iveta Pecinkova

        Czechlist resources:

        Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com