Re: Sometimes you need to look on the bright side - enjoy the reading!

  • Diana Krausova
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      A tohle jste uz slyseli?

      If You're Happy And You Know It, Bomb Iraq

      If we cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.

      If the markets hurt your Mama, bomb Iraq.

      If the terrorists are Saudi

      And the bank takes back your Audi

      And the TV shows are bawdy,

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      If the corporate scandals growin', bomb Iraq.

      And your ties to them are showin', bomb Iraq.

      If the smoking gun ain't smokin'

      We don't care, and we're not jokin'.

      That Saddam will soon be croakin',

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      Even if we have no allies, bomb Iraq.

      From the sand dunes to the valleys, bomb Iraq.

      So to hell with the inspections;

      Let's look tough for the elections,

      Close your mind and take directions,

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      While the globe is slowly warming, bomb Iraq.

      Yay! the clouds of war are storming, bomb Iraq.

      If the ozone hole is growing,

      Some things we prefer not knowing.

      (Though our ignorance is showing),

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      So here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq,

      From his favorite little laddy, bomb Iraq.

      Saying 'no' would look like treason.

      It's the Hussein hunting season.

      Even if we have no reason,

      Bomb Iraq.

      CZECHTRANSLATIONS.COM ******************************************
      your online source for professional Czech & English translations

      e-mail: diana@...
      e-fax: +1 801.905.5618
      tel./fax: +420 2248.26.913

      http://www.czechtranslations.com//

      If You're Happy And You Know It, Bomb Iraq

      If we cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.

      If the markets hurt your Mama, bomb Iraq.

      If the terrorists are Saudi

      And the bank takes back your Audi

      And the TV shows are bawdy,

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      If the corporate scandals growin', bomb Iraq.

      And your ties to them are showin', bomb Iraq.

      If the smoking gun ain't smokin'

      We don't care, and we're not jokin'.

      That Saddam will soon be croakin',

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      Even if we have no allies, bomb Iraq.

      From the sand dunes to the valleys, bomb Iraq.

      So to hell with the inspections;

      Let's look tough for the elections,

      Close your mind and take directions,

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      While the globe is slowly warming, bomb Iraq.

      Yay! the clouds of war are storming, bomb Iraq.

      If the ozone hole is growing,

      Some things we prefer not knowing.

      (Though our ignorance is showing),

      Bomb Iraq.

      *

      So here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq,

      From his favorite little laddy, bomb Iraq.