Re: [Czechlist] RE: HELP: Tag along clause

  • David Fuchs
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hi Michael,

      >> "Term Sheet"
      > Isn't that just 'Podmínky (čehos)'?

      That was my first instinct. I did some googling to be on the safe side and
      discovered a few sites that convinced me this was more of a rocket science
      than I had originally thought. Hence my effort to get something that would
      sound equally expert in Czech.

      "A term sheet is essentially an outline of the deal terms that a venture
      capitalist is proposing before investing in a business." (www.inc.com)

      "In simple terms, a term sheet is a funding offer from a capital provider."
      (www.entrepreneur.com)

      And once more back to the "tag along clause": I'd say Michael T. summed it
      up nicely (paraphrased):

      'It's a right-enough phrase in English but we don't know a snappy Czech term
      for it.'

      No harm done, but I feel there's some space for improvement next time :-).

      Many thanks to Simon the Banker, Alena, Michael G. and Michael T. (in order
      of appearance).

      All the best,

      David
      --
      It's never too late. It could always be later.
      Jara Cimrman