private czech teacher wanted for an english speaker

  • Dohnalová Kateřina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hello,
      could any of you please recommend a good teacher of czech who gives private
      lessons ?
      Or a language school which provides classes for small number of student that
      you have a very good experience with ?
      My boyfriend would like to take czech lessons.
      Helga and Colin, I remember you mentioning you might have some good contacts
      at our recent meeting.....

      Thanks to all in advance for any references....

      Katerina