TERM: preferencni veta

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Hi there,

      a client of mine has asked me about this expression,
      "preferencni veta" (preferenc^ni' ve^ta), to be put on a
      proforma invoice by his client in France for the purpose of
      customs clearance. He needed it quickly so I told him it
      could be "preferential clause" as it seemed to me it was
      some kind of legalese, also from the little I was able to
      find on the Web. Can someone confirm or deny this
      translation?