TERM: resitel

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hi there,

      I am supposed to put the Czech word "resitel" (r^es^itel)
      into (euro)English in a text about RIS/RITTS projects; see
      for example ritts-inbo.org. Are you familiar with this kind
      of Brusselese or do you have any suggestions?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
        In clinical studies (medicine), "Investigator " is the standard term.

        hth
        > I am supposed to put the Czech word "resitel" (r^es^itel)
        > into (euro)English in a text about RIS/RITTS projects; see
        > for example ritts-inbo.org. Are you familiar with this kind
        > of Brusselese or do you have any suggestions?
        >
        > Jirka Bolech

        > Czechlist resources:

      • Kostas Zgafas
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
          I'd say "Investigator" for scientifically oriented projects. E.g. English
          original clinical study agrmnts use "Principal investigator"

          Kostas

          > I am supposed to put the Czech word "resitel" (r^es^itel)
          > into (euro)English in a text about RIS/RITTS projects; see
          > for example ritts-inbo.org. Are you familiar with this kind
          > of Brusselese or do you have any suggestions?
          >
          > Jirka Bolech

          > Czechlist resources:

        • Kostas Zgafas
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
            I was 10 sec. quicker!

            K.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • spektrum2002 <padamek@mbox.dkm.cz>
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
              Pokud by neslo o klinicky vyzkum, tak bych volil trebas "project
              researcher" (obvykle jde o neco, cemu jsme drive rikali "vyzkumny
              ukol" a dnes "projekt")
              Petr
              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@s...>