age score

  • Adámková Kamila Mgr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi everybody,
      I am translating a health and safety standards checklist - it is a
      spreadsheet assessing different areas in H&S, for example
      commitment to H&S
      H&S management system
      provision of competent health advice and support, etc.

      After each of the reviewed section, there is a line assessing the final
      percentage: ' % age score for section ' - can you please help me with the
      translation? Do you know what 'age score' is?

      Thanks a lot,
      Kamila
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
        How about %age = percentage?

        hth
        > I am translating a health and safety standards checklist - it is a
        > spreadsheet assessing different areas in H&S, for example
        > commitment to H&S
        > H&S management system
        > provision of competent health advice and support, etc.
        >
        > After each of the reviewed section, there is a line assessing the final
        > percentage: ' % age score for section ' - can you please help me with the
        > translation? Do you know what 'age score' is?
        >
        > Thanks a lot,
        > Kamila

        > Czechlist resources:

      • Adámková Kamila Mgr.