Re: [Czechlist] TERM: Option for licence

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Maybe I am missing obvious, but I think it's not that complicated. Once the
      Institution comes up with an invention, ILEX has the option to buy a license
      for the stuff or refuse. Only upon refusal, the Inst. can sell it to someone
      else.

      I would go with something like Opce na licenci, licencni opce.

      hth