Havel's speeches

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Seems we're having another slow day at Yahoogroups......

      Please note that the little rectangles throughout the English version of the
      speech on the castle's website are not an attempt at a new approach to
      typesetting - they are simply results of bad .html conversion of what MS
      Word does with "--", oh well, can't expect the poor IT lads to to do much
      more than ctrl+c, ctrl+v, can we?

      Matej
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hah - and they fixed the little rectangles before the posting made it to
        Yahoo!

        Matej