Re: [Czechlist] ¨Colleague [was EXPRESSION]

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2002
      On 12/6/02 2:31 AM, "Tony Long" <tonylong@...> wrote:

      > I've worked on farms, on fishing boats, in factories and the forests, on the
      > roads, as a motorcycle courier, a waiter, and a barman.

      Oh yeah? Well I've been a sandwich man, a tinker, a submarine captain, a
      soda jerk, a lion tamer, a powder monkey, a roustabout, a zeppelin pilot, a
      bootblack, a sanitation engineer, and I've fought on the seas and oceans.

      Michael

      --
      "It was just inebriating what Midland was all about then."
      - George W. Bush