Help: Abbreviation ALV

  • coilin_oconnor <coilin@mybox.cz>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2002
      Hi there,
      Does anyone know what the section entitled ALV on a Czech title deed
      means? I presume LV stands for "list vlastnictvi" but I can't
      imagine what the A is supposed to signify.
      Any suggestions welcome
      Best regards and TIA
      Coilin
    • Veronika <meluzinax@SEZNAM.CZ>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2002
        Hi Coilin,

        could it possibly just mean section A of the deed of ownership??

        - v èásti A/LV Josef NOVÁK, r.è. XXXXXX/XXX, Teplice, Lesní 1969
        from the site
        http://www.ipravnik.cz/vzory/vzory_obcanske/nemovitosti/nemovitost_dar
        020313.html?sablona=ip_tisk

        V èásti ALV: (identifikace kupujících -r.è. nebo IÈO apod.)
        from the site http://www.kartoteka.cz/smlouvy/sml31.php

        i did a google search on "a/lv" +vlastnictvi then "b/lv" and "c/lv"
        and it seems that this is just a sequential way of calling the
        section with no specific meaning to the "a"

        veronika
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "coilin_oconnor <coilin@m...>"
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2002
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Veronika <meluzinax@S...>"
          <meluzinax@S...> wrote:
          > Hi Coilin,
          >
          > could it possibly just mean section A of the deed of ownership??
          >
          > - v èásti A/LV Josef NOVÁK, r.è. XXXXXX/XXX, Teplice, Lesní
          1969
          > from the site

          http://www.ipravnik.cz/vzory/vzory_obcanske/nemovitosti/nemovitost_da
          > 020313.html?sablona=ip_tisk
          >

          > V èásti ALV: (identifikace kupujících -r.è. nebo IÈO apod.)
          > from the site http://www.kartoteka.cz/smlouvy/sml31.php
          >

          > i did a google search on "a/lv" +vlastnictvi then "b/lv"
          and "c/lv"
          > and it seems that this is just a sequential way of calling the
          > section with no specific meaning to the "a"
          >

          > veronika

          Thank you Veronika,
          From the little context I have here, it looks as though you are
          right.