Re: [Czechlist] stakeholder (Czechlist)

  • Tomás Skøont
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      > Could anyone tell me how the word "stakeholder" should be
      > translated? I have some suggestions like "zainteresovany subjekt" or
      > "ucastnik".

      My dictionary says: "podílník" or "kapitálový úcastník".

      Hope it helps.

      Ing. Tomás Skront
      levný, rychlý a spolehlivý prekladatelský servis
      telefon/fax: 56 156 77
      mobil: 0602 712 923
      www.dtk.cz/tomasskront
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
        > > Could anyone tell me how the word "stakeholder" should be
        > > translated? I have some suggestions like "zainteresovany subjekt" or
        > > "ucastnik".
        >
        >My dictionary says: "podílník" or "kapitálový úcastník".

        The word "stakeholder" was coined specifically to include people who
        have a "stake" in a business (as employees, spouses of employees,
        suppliers, customers, residents in the community, etc.) WITHOUT being
        owners of any kind.

        Michael

        Tel. (+1-817) 577-5239, Fax (+1-817) 514-6413