snaset let

  • Tony Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 1960
      Careful, all! I think we need some more context - trials of a new drug?
      Report on an older one?

      As pointed out by others, 'patients tolerated the drug well', 'tolerance was
      good in many patients' may work - if side-effects were low/sparse, or the
      side-effect-to-benefit ratio made things worth while. If, however, we mean
      that they kept taking it just as Pan Quack told them to we're talking about
      'compliance'.

      A very quick glance at the nearest MIMS surprises me with 'high patient
      acceptibility' and 'Effective and well tolerated' as bullet points on a
      doctor-targeted ad for a steroid anti-psoriasis preparation.

      Best

      Tony