Re: Help - certificate expressions

  • Eva Chladkova
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 29, 2002
      BIG thanks to everyone who has participated in the thread.

      The reason why I pushed for translation of the "Society" trade name was to
      provide more information for our HR manager, as well as to add an
      explanatory note to the certificate itself, which should do no harm. In the
      end, I used Simon�s suggestion for the Society. Thanks again... Eva CHl.