Re: [Czechlist] Guns, Jutland, etc.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002
      Just out of curiosity,

      my interest in naval affairs has always been peacefull, the only battles I
      was ever interested in were the airborne ones back in my Airfix model days
      (and those only because of the planes).... but are we speaking about Jutland
      the Danish peninsula here?? Why did England foight a battle there (in a few
      words)?

      Matej