HELP: devinkulace pojistneho plneni

  • Veronika
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2002
      Hello all,

      in a document describing the documentation required when prematurely
      terminating a leasing contract, one of the documents required
      is "Devinkulace pojistneho plneni". I know in banking vinkulace is
      the blockage of some sort of funds. Would the Devinkulace in this
      case refer to the release of funds from an insurance settlement or am
      I far off base?

      thank you for your help

      Veronika
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2002
        Hi Veronika,

        does this help?
        http://www.autosklocz.cz/likvidace.html

        > in a document describing the documentation required when prematurely
        > terminating a leasing contract, one of the documents required
        > is "Devinkulace pojistneho plneni". I know in banking vinkulace is
        > the blockage of some sort of funds. Would the Devinkulace in this
        > case refer to the release of funds from an insurance settlement or am
        > I far off base?
        >
        > thank you for your help
        >
        > Veronika

        > Czechlist resources:

      • Veronika
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2 10:19 AM
          Thank you Martin

          sorry about the delayed response - I tried posting once before but my
          post didn't seem to get through - I had seen the site you recommended
          before - I guess I am still not sure whether the "devinkulace"
          includes some type of a release of funds received from an insurance
          settlement or whether it is only a permission for repair - sorry I am
          so dense :-)

          Again, thanks for your help

          Veronika

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/