SCP

  • Martina Jakubova
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      can you help me with the translation of Stredisko cennych papiru into
      English?

      Thanks in advanced

      And also belated but very sincere thanks to all those who helped me with
      the other stock market/ human medicine translation last time.

      Martina
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
        Hi Martina,

        I don't know what our Anglo-Saxons would think of it, but SCP calls itself
        Securities Centre of the Czech Republic
        See http://www.scp.cz/wwwscp/default.htm

        (In fact it's not very difficult to find it - just go to their homepage and
        look for the English title.)

        HTH

        > can you help me with the translation of Stredisko cennych papiru into
        > English?
        >
        > Thanks in advanced
        >
        > And also belated but very sincere thanks to all those who helped me with
        > the other stock market/ human medicine translation last time.
        >

        > Martina

        > Czechlist resources:

      • Kostas Zgafas
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > can you help me with the translation of Stredisko cennych papiru into
          > English?

          see http://www.scp.cz

          they call it Securities Centre(!)
          Let's call it Securities Center rather:-)

          Kostas