Re: TERM: branded equivalents and various jobs

  • Jan Rozek
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hello,

      I'd like to suggest that perhaps they mean "(Building) Engineering and
      (Land) Surveying", which is a quite common term (see Google), and that
      would mean "(stavebni) inzenyrstvi a zememericstvi/geodezie".

      HTH,
      Jan Rozek

      *Engineering* Technika ?
      *Engineering* and surveying Technika a pruzkum ?
      *Business Development* Rozvoj obchodu???